Published on : Monday, August 4, 2014
Next ICCA CEC Summer Meeting is coming upThis years International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA) Central European Chapter Summer Meeting will be held in Belgrade (Serbia, August 27th-29th). Gdansk Convention Bureau, as ICCA member encourages meetings industry professionals to participate in the meeting. The registration is still open.
“Gdansk is actively participating in meeting organization. The representative will be one of the moderators of educational sessions.” says Anna Gorska, ICCA CEC Chairperson, Gdansk Convention Bureau/GTO CEO.
This years meeeting programme includes 4 panels:
– Regional Associations – Think global, act local.
– Regionals initiatives – Proactive activities.
– Strategic alliances – Advanced models of cooperation.
– Regional meetings – New business opportunities.
Every year ICCA CEC Summer Meeting brings us the opportunity to discuss actual topics in dynamically changing international meeting industry. This year delegates will discuss the regional associations as new business perspective. They will try to aswer how meetings industry can help in proccess of regional association development and how to identify decision-makers in regional associations. They will also discuss new models of strategic alliances and its effectiveness.
The experienced speakers will share their knowledge and experience at the meeting:
– Benita Lipps, Executive Director of the DaVinci Institute, Board member of the European Society of Association Executives.
– Christian Mutschlechner, Director of Vienna Convention Bureau.
– Dr. Ralf G. Kleinhenz, Vice President Messe Berlin GmbH, Director Guest Events.
– Valentini Amarantidou, GM of Artion Conferences and Events.
“Our goal is to bring up maximum practical information for the delegates so they can use them at daily work. Great speakers are a guarantee of high level of the meeting” adds Anna Gorska.